1. What is Reishi Maintain?
Your Daily Dose of Mushroom Wisdom
A potent tincture packed with the benefits of two legendary medicinal mushrooms: Reishi and Chaga. Used for millennia in Eastern traditions, these adaptogens have been used traditionally to help balance your immune system, fight inflammation, reduce stress, and promote overall well-being.
- 5000+ years of use: Trusted by herbalists for centuries, Reishi and Chaga boast a long safety record and diverse benefits.
- Nature's powerhouses: They possess natural antihistamines, anti-inflammatories, antimicrobials, immune balance, and antioxidants.
- Ethically sourced: We use only fruiting bodies and spores, wildcrafted in Connecticut and Maine, never sawdust-filled factory extracts.
2. Double-Extraction: Unlocking the Full Potential
Not all mushroom extracts are created equal. Standard powders and capsules are either ground-up mushrooms that haven't been extracted or mushrooms that have only been extracted in water.
Reishi Maintain's mushrooms have been extracted in both water and alcohol, ensuring you harness the complete power of these medicinal marvels.
Why is this important? Different mushroom compounds dissolve in different liquids. Some are only alcohol soluble, some are only water soluble. By using both alcohol and water, we capture the entire range of beneficial properties, giving you the most value for your buck.
3. A Legacy of Healing: Ancient Secrets, Modern Benefits
Mushrooms have long held a special place in various cultures. In China, Reishi is even called "The Mushroom of Immortality." Both Reishi and Chaga offer a treasure trove of health-promoting properties, including:
- Immune system support: Helps your body fight off infections and inflammation naturally.
- Stress reduction: Promotes calm and relaxation, helping you cope with daily pressures.
- Gut health support: Chaga, in particular, nourishes your microbiome for optimal digestion and has been used traditionally for colon cancer.
- Antioxidant: Protects your cells from free radical damage and may support cellular health.
4. Who is making this tincture?
Clinical Herbalist and Former Registered Nurse Donna Cleary.
Donna trained as an Herbalist for 3 years has had her own shop since 2017. Before that, worked as a Registered Nurse at Boston's Beth Israel, Deaconess Medical Center for 13 years. She make her tinctures with that expertise and a whole lot of love.
5. What's Inside This Powerful Bottle?
We use only the fruiting bodies of the mushrooms, there is no grain.
- Two Reishi varieties: Half of each bottle is a combination of Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Ganoderma Tsugae (Reishi) dual extraction.
- Chaga fruiting bodies: The other half is a dual extraction of Chag.
- Organic maple syrup: A touch of sweetness to complement the earthy mushroom flavor.
6. Suggested use:
- For daily use: 20-30 drops under the tongue, once daily. This is one squeeze of the dropper.
- When you're coming down with something: Increase use to 3 times daily, reducing to once daily when symptoms improve.
Shake before use and store in a cool, dark place.
***If you have any allergies or are taking medications, consult your doctor before using this product.
Ready to experience the wisdom of ancient mushrooms? Reishi Maintain is waiting for you! So order now.
Austin: “… the Reishi Maintain helped with the aftermath of brain fog, malaise… [After being infected with Covid]
Conor: I had Covid and was feeling exhausted. I started taking the Reishi Maintain and now I have so much more energy and no more aching joints.
Alexia: The most recent test i took came back with the results that my inflammation had gone down substantially (back to normal levels) and i have been feeling a lot better physically as well as mentally. Using your products has helped me a lot! I re-ordered the reishi maintain because i have noticed it works quite well for my immune system and inflammation, etc.
Brett: My inflammatory markers are way down. Thank you.
Matt re his Girlfriend ( with Vaginal Herpes) In the past year or so, my girlfriend would get tingling and/or a breakout during or immediately following her period but in the past 2 months/periods, there has been nothing! She has been using the (Anti-Viral Oil - available online soon) for 2 months about 3-5 times a week, on and around the location where she gets the breakouts. In addition [she] has been taking the reishi 3-4 times a week. So cool!!!!… Thank you so much from both of us!!
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.